Re: [CBQ] Burlington,South Chicago Terminal RR CO.?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington,South Chicago Terminal RR CO.?
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:55:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1374540951; bh=mDf5JWWJxlQA1qPPwwN5I5MG2yaKHxqzCzsxEChLT0k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YJk5gSA9KxvVycbUW0hs07M5h8mphZ1woXpnf1hgv0Zk/LUWdy/ZseJTj1lcWrOYh2FQprUXqEOdr4PsrH3fh2lr8nw7lmtwKSCX+CGA1UukqTCWE9jn3nwhZV4pBvSw7QBv3YSGV/2IsxX6wHTHnrwDony2b5rUoAT65AgF6QQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Maybe. But I just found that Q ownership was relatively short lived. The C&WI bought the property from the Q in 1933 and it was then operated by BRC.

Leo

Sent from my iPhone