Re: [CBQ] Morton (Park) Suburban station

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Morton (Park) Suburban station
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:00:07 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1374202809; bh=BVYmVAirVOmKwcBXz3UA3CB8ng2a3J2CZpXx7n+ZS68=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=e1y2Nwp8hsFbB1w2plljpxgM+or22pfv82+kOaH77d0CII+oMLE96mLKTb9ED04RdjQS88/4SSkEu4U2+yd//inEzqCII1pKNVpWAbzdCv+2xPNKUyEatgDwPSfYDVZgoZ4FljDjE17vT3M2TKuF2fIkypmnIUCnLQ7OjoSYm2s=
References: <ks3m9b+mej7@eGroups.com> <1373989023.76063.YahooMailNeo@web142403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <38A4D63F-DFF3-41B9-AD8A-146AF1A7B076@aol.com> <1100515418-1374019400-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1666061632-@b5.c18.bise6.blackberry> <01EE3428-8ACE-4E07-A6A9-161F6C30EBA2@aol.com> <1369114832-1374069238-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-559963987-@b5.c18.bise6.blackberry> <8F859DDC-632F-40B5-9638-29C8FC5FF25B@aol.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

RIGHT ON LEO!!!!!  The guys (Itoday's railroaders) won't believe that "back in the days"...it was the mark of a good brakeman who could get on or off "at speed".....It was also a source of pride for some of the old engineers to leave town "at speed"...in an attempt to leave the rear end boys behind.

Pete