Re: [CBQ] Re: (unknown)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: (unknown)
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 15:33:01 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1374348782; bh=s+1v2q5MRnY/lbjchb/oUAjtNv67g1RGmZU89L5850c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=U8eGGfwWlUYs7XGnV+BHAlTNrI+g+5mB8j72BMZT6Nd+NEN3F1ialIpR5kxHvipgN3I6YwnOHkh2bnQZi9hcr4CpmQeZ5KPK/Z8P2D+vHBXHd9RlDdNy1+EqeHVPxFAxPxDY+e6S6dQ34jXhwyoQndLi5SYforZSiecZaueI8IA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

These "stories" continue to verify my observation from some years back that..."It doesn't matter the name of the railroad or the name of the "teller"...the stories are all the same" no matter where or who.

Pete