Re: [CBQ] Photo file re: FW&D Wichita Falls bridge

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo file re: FW&D Wichita Falls bridge
From: BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:04:41 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1372389635; bh=pNiSEaNEMKDpZpr7auuu9BywvqdBwJMB6LX4kysSKQg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:User-Agent:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=opwMkBPailAD6WRm+YQewdANCWg0safWE1KdAxic6ATIhXpWQUzfePChUxndbVTmNSHXVrDUTXXWMv/auF1GX6fh5Eb3HZpsLM5zoZCCfhfhq0BQNoQB61bq4ZHqh2Mqac7MFpiw0F7chMJxijt+i1RPEx+eJRd/PD4YYSZwows=