Re: [CBQ] New Product Announcement CB&Q HO & O Scale Brass Waycar/Caboos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Product Announcement CB&Q HO & O Scale Brass Waycar/Caboose Trucks
From: William Glick <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 00:37:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1370151459; bh=45nBkInYA1eHMTOlAWmPI19ilj9XHjF0As2Trl49a7Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZcfQJnatokYINXxtEZSSE6mXBANypMxSkXATu2541l3XbLkcby97ixZJBpEAvH4kKYICwg56PoFTkAF9FokgXV7dRfgmzWurNRmBZx9cDhGGFbd8LVViMY5Mv9eFOrB04THIzhMBBVeBQaIGatuufAPEaeljjTDJGNk2wyRr5rg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Randy

That #2 Truck might be interesting for me to have for a couple of my cars.
Of course the #7 is the same as the Walthers cars all though they are plastic.
The “O” Scalers should really be interested in those, Ray Bedaed has just converted to Linoel
because of his Grandson age 2.

Bill Glick