Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Container Operations in 1967

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Container Operations in 1967
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369712439; bh=TCK1N6a11a/fcYBnybL4f8Vf/jcQrjEL8FhAI6riyDQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=dIQ7mQAfurP1ROquhfxl5/9aNx5Ryt3DvzyNM6+2OLQIbmjsTe5QgxLgDTGzyZIpxyx6JhKIh/xrPlnfxiW+OEqqFPllpoUctLb3piniCd6ermqALF68kYYVAq37sxmrJXF1SGsUviVii2SfdLm+p+yWT8nR6r89rneNvUAZO5E=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom
The Q had 144 flats in number 88000-88072(which I know does not work out except 72 units) they were two 45 foot flats coupled together with a plate between cars to make Implement Flats.  From 1/1/65 ownership booklet  They could have been routed on the CZ Route??
Steve in SC