[CBQ] Re: Friendship Train of the late 1940's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Friendship Train of the late 1940's
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 20:37:03 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1368304626; bh=D0A7/hxgEuPHij4YS2jS66ovEt4lHtKS1BMNcIvu8FY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dZO0Ws1yiEnVsiMXfzyVSQVypq/8CeNYthwUyOmb2PAEYX5Grvnz2IM+BzSho1Dl/A5PMzrqbVQxDcJWMK9a754wpeXGJpna24gAu9DbgppxmmTmWKV0nfjm9tq0h1oEnEFnwbNaBzjvJTi1jxhcc8XefPqwCa+ZH2S0+D0yKGw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Models of this car has been previously produced in 3-rail O-gauge by MTH,
K-Line, and maybe Lionel.

An article in K-Line Electric Trains' newsletter about their model stated that
CROP was the "Christian Relief Overseas Program".

It's really neat that such a colorful red, white, & blue paint scheme with both
Lincoln's profile & the BR herald is also very much prototypical !

Bill

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com