Re: [CBQ] Re: Friendship Train of the late 1940's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Friendship Train of the late 1940's
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1368332697; bh=eDxytkrv7U0Pz5Zt3qOZ1LAAmPeGQ+b5Z3f0arWiBQM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=tjKkJ5kCb4ytXmQIYP0Unj6P/XARjksRnRFkubr5jyouh6XEhiygoTHXIjJASc6jBgcQ6PxKTTqjytNWYmmZOFnNss4qVaqg5QEwcJYLyzn5G5ZxWB5uOdmFwvYNmQqvCkanZn4RxB+DPelxf1UMnbO60op5hOqWSq6fonIsFas=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And if you look at the route maybe the Q was thumbing their nose at the CNW by the sharp paint job??
I have an O Scale car in storage
Steve in SC