Re: [CBQ] Joliet line

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Joliet line
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 19:29:36 -0500
Cc: "<CBQ@yahoogroups.com>" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1368145783; bh=vbQoaeYOnRfv3uJ1yNyAQeOgiNDKiZC9iXMtPYcr+Bg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=yBb1TiI+UaTrYEyb9s12bLPv018reqLcJE9Xv0PzP2BBlwnpcP/S0dJ4QbDqvA+XhYHuEgCOJLRwrCPZjhQhaQ68qOIS/V7kLF42j0yrU7QFlN8wmTjrDkib2xey7sHHUmzs4UJkR0b7qLU14B3baVEm4PGYS1OP+0odgXgk/CQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Charlie

Pretty neat stuff as I didn't know about the Aurora-Joliet research, My comment about Earlville-Sheridan -Joliet was that in our time this was the line to Burgess. I simply suspect that several roads were looking for coal around coal city/Wilmington as the Streator/Ottawa stuff played out and it was my thought that the J simply got there first and given the limited amount of coal the Q decided not to go there.

Leo

Sent from my iPhone