RE: [CBQ] Turntables Lines West

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Turntables Lines West
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 09:32:15 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367940738; bh=+cK2heuIoB9Z8cCvHFPycEoJB4WP4Xik7OWvrFJrJiA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ECtxkwz+gDYIX8H0nfTLDUsJQcqK12GLstIcbHqSbEZ+wWChF863HmIZDnX5KTNX17XXnZBSzvg/afzPegWHTmv2j5UInj6shwwvCXlTJh5zryVXnv4jFerdf2TxrL1hBp7oaoDWQOqNMqa6iSJ9thYSPIE+ODx6BSFXWaRhZPU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

My detailed listing of turntables, including former locations, dates to the late 1950s, and there is not Prague turntable listed.  But I would assume you are correct that the Schuyler turntable was reinstalled at Prague and had been removed by the late 1950s.

Hol