Re: [CBQ] Train order delivery (was 2-10-4)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train order delivery (was 2-10-4)
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366301663; bh=k9UmGGpVqfeTZnmaXcFRrNzDVq4J/2IF5RXUIT1HLPA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=t4vaPJYCvt7Qy6lucAKB45s4CigEKHyDLDCREAmPElfTKUm5IDz7PUh3x2pDXNCXMq23ApVbcf9Yji99IEPRFC8rvlkUPbRm7jC2xaee49Xp4bJ/woyN5vBnuyYolhBTVUUVHCBHfmKw5qIn2jfuEaZvhLhV6T/ZFc7DPCSZ3e0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

It didn't much matter on an M-4A, even at 40 MPH, they were "rompin' and stompin'". The ground shook! You learned not to look up because you'd get an eyefull of cinders, so you hoped the brakie was watching where the hoop was. It took real guts to stand there. If you were close enough to hand up orders, you were also close to those big cylinders on that monster. There was no easy way to do it!