Re: [CBQ] Re: Train order delivery

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Train order delivery
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366512447; bh=oW8jlIDHGrEDYmet1a10bPRJx85UzxMTVSazAiuyKf4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AUY6xkofJNwpssFDItyNlvx1eoCUllnZhyPDuhgcIVbDv5jkjtgx0+LiZdkYCuDx5z2cq6iV/0WmYzwdZhb+lk+W8EQJ2RRW5r9PTjQ0aACgfVin85j/XOq8/DUVR2uXcGiYGa+Zr23eCo4W5LnEYl1q8+VUhhb/ggsUvCpO62c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

When I was still working I worked a job I had at least 15 years on the territory.  Most RR management today do not know the territory and are just like most employees do not know the history or how things work.  One or two summers working do not make any kind of manager.  Most that were over me were just YES men.  The guy that would qualify me on the job had never worked it and did not even come from the Chicago Region.
I will not get off the soap box for someone else as it is time for bed
Steve in SC