[CBQ] Re: Observation Cars on TCZ

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Observation Cars on TCZ
From: "domelinerdude" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 13:36:04 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365860168; bh=OXYObSbDnH8fxPDARsR+F+wDqloQpJ7nkv7OPmPIGAs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=B+KE3wrvmKptNPCMM37fcoMT8hPRj7uOCGcWHGWZJv3kqwI0OSLeHEqJLD8TiBbDV382F6sp4UfHBgf9cYJjLmL07g5X2TdA7sEOBk/YpCOvtiLU0FGX9/gIC2NsiKyQqK/QxXS8WEBfDHiiHmzAZJXdcb2uhEloDAMLQcNQNOA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sounds like great experiences.  I have seen photos of an ex-KCZ at the head of
the TCZ running forward, as you describe.

Backward dome parlors on the front of the TCZ perhaps saved the Q charges for
wye-ing the train in the Twin Cities?

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com