[CBQ] Re: Photo of Bob Stanage

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Photo of Bob Stanage
From: "Gerald Edgar" <gvlc6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:07:39 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363104461; bh=VraqPEbalwSRFJJ//acIbP4Vei/VCTHggpKWhVXQBKE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gd+8qpeOn8a4EhB/CbVoFt0kC//j8Iytpzr/fE71V/Ftch9d0fsdR1RLUA2j2coHUrMhv8ZcaMQGnrfRWSUXhoIycC6jO+KbQaGXY1X7Xt82wTSqcjeSsfm7Mu8bpM8D5IcypCoTh/o7ZHWW9ClDSNR/xvOmj2RvVRrEhEfSf9I=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tks Arch - of course you recall being with Bob, Dennis, Bob Landregan, etc
looking at CB&Q slides in my backyard in West Chicago back in the late 70's.  I
posted a pic of Bob in an album labeled Robert 'Bob" Stanage.  I'll add more
pics but this 2010 pic shows from L-R, Dennis Popish, Bob (in BR t-shirt),
Gerald & Lee Edgar with appropriately in the background the old W.
Chicago/Turner Jct depot.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com