Re: [CBQ] Passing of Robert (Bob) R. Stanage

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passing of Robert (Bob) R. Stanage
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:13:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363101185; bh=kTwSchpq9+l5DIqr/wI5vSRxQOGEf31yQwD5D22c4ME=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rAw3svDoy8URdefLDPD4wczftlur9jxPiaqtNI+2v696s7KBgEoX3bKTxlnVzhjDEXK5vN0S6sg9cpGpJkE6bEAAMljPFb6ExHNfv18RN/UJbxDQkMhaV6hsAekRvYgJZnfsTYijGpX6DA6ZkCwdqnRDVv3BylcLFn6RT2sQDyI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Gerald, A friend indeed.  He was one of the best and will be missed greatly.  He loved the Burlington and we felt the same way towards him.  Rest assured, Gerald that our Lord has His arms of comfort around this fine family even as we read this sad news.  Archie, a Burlington man.