Re: [CBQ] Re: Mike Spoor

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Mike Spoor
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:33:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363030409; bh=XtUJMXsLtLeDo9cIw+MQteiLBtSxJbDUJLjhbHjqJVQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rQMxDdqBQqyQxPiM3b0Nhmiswpe7qvyGyoQB2mqYlId+XGgA3j5Fldp1riz2LtuSegR5f8c66Hr9py5RqH1uN4evIQkjgazj3cZ+5ZHhRcB2381hsDyPcAimxxOsfYZcxS+KGuDXGz7Cagz6wIqOtOwmlrjlwBNsf+MuB8uBk2k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Good for you. Mike deserves the recognition.
John