Re: [CBQ] Re: Mike Spoor

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Mike Spoor
From: Art Peterson <artpeterson38@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 14:32:30 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1362781952; bh=koVwDjn2Es05lzWBYIaAfbbgg6FVWTNHQghR5l2/eis=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=VeYqxO2wA+Y0TYU/8ZBRL6Oxmw5kXsa5jy7rc6stJCJBSYjaLKnUsbsLdOUp1LM1HHv41slsOZ3gWVqXtl4/stibZ+MfsZho6ouWDnFEesdlTzZCYkIQ7U/CO0W6zuEpVlWi/AuirhE0QBlkO4VSPLeh+sE1q104+8NIhJ5YMtE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

When Mike recognized that he had a serious problem, he determined to press ahead with work on the fifth book in the Morning Sun Series, with this one covering Lines West. Bob Yanosey encouraged him and promised Mike that he would expedite publication. May that come to pass!

Art Peterson