Re: [CBQ] Frustrating...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Frustrating...
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:54:13 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361062455; bh=vLTzHw7aW+v3kEbR1OnbI4GCwz0EeQ4s8KebBbDMkms=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=LLvu63auGLaEjYc82XUyiu5p+o2zlRXK6IuDmlpYXqWz4msavmcUX84IbAdGR+d6YisZlcLYEZij5soyQSFHa8JKluP2HF385wNEgjZdY9djrPs5I0QnBuVT/kuqsHux0ETaVTz6Q/FfPxrl7j5NmQVboB+K70C0m9y9GPtP5vc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Robert,

If he could sell it for 2X what he paid for it, how does that show he "lacked common sense?!"

Because of eBay, I have been able to pick up things that would have never been possible for me to get in the past.  I've been outbid, but most of the things I've lost have come around again.

Rich G.