Re: [CBQ] Re: Gas Electri cars(pre diesel)

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Gas Electri cars(pre diesel)
From: Tom Parisoff <bn2310@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:20:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1360034433; bh=ylA/A4PuFAyc2rrE7H2GijghAfu8ZK3YHs6DPNzuUkE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WPpr4gGhBJvaRSjbxQrAFgGmWbegYVFS/PZ+jp9pj5yDg919dtUxI9jAQsSMR+vED0+gkoRcB3ws1iMF+FvEQogjbOqAxQ2G5trUJJVeO887H3RrRmlB6AkvQSEZx0y75iW3yYSHPH87dxsliSh7yxnWwUGGFirvdeKRitDQPI0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pete,

Please keep these stories coming!!  The descriptions are so vivid, almost like I am there!!

Tom Parisoff
Shrewsbury, MA
(from St. Joseph, Mo)

Sent from my iPhone