Re: [CBQ] Re: Help with E5 end detail

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Help with E5 end detail
From: Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 05:32:37 -0800
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359812128; bh=1ekc+vZHnveFLpfxo0rUwrkP5EunfTBgMKSfQpoXSRk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=duHqSvHuQG3L9ICOh0PSyIrNkTJKJhjN1eOvoAXwHX1CrCFMNYH8OVQTNgXKn0DqbB+s1DLFPyp85nG9aZ/E38G7Z47dxmmwLImvo4D1mbcL1fvtxaZlQi89OiAdD7dVtYl1pymn5AVOVQmKXr79BUINGU6BXvItqt0HPheSNXw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Mainline modeler had drawings by Nick Muff for the E5
I made corrections to these drawings that were used to do the recent Kato N Scale units.  The BB on E5s has photos of the ends.  The ends are different from Phase I (E3) to Phase II (E6)
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone