Re: [CBQ] Story POsts

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Story POsts
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:32:39 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359437706; bh=yKYYRA/aquGfP2CS7YEBJx75eUTL+lxX26CANpN/sIA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YsuQ+nyAuL2wtNPXc0qfAA6NFkx/uEhoK9qS7GRiZ4F/oTyQ3673La1/IX1LY/yXIdKMsL9826dR1EY3mklaCxP01rn6akZvzzfId8mJiW+se8YAR/Ci3Eo24modNfgsMa0k3Xk9z9zFlor39aAGh7lvhmOs9OxG5vZfdTq9vLQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I get so much stuff from old RAILROAD stories and I remember reading a trainman prescribing that nostrum for keeping a switchlist from getting smeared on a rainy night..Just dip it in COAL OIL which is what we always called it.

The motorcar exhaust is a very familiar memory as well.

Pete