RE: [CBQ] Official Correspondence and Roy Brauner

To: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Official Correspondence and Roy Brauner
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:15:58 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359414970; bh=H9sNPd150lsSK6QNlZ5tREJ7/akQ+ZANhUnFGAo3EEE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=eEYpaYZi707ZAiWfFTil2SO4IBbozMXcVmIw1Le3yB97mYZxPX41hj85GOCTMlRJmakL/yj1hn96kqI+JfOLM7aaeaSwGfj5p05bRBkrVgwZwf17A4FgGTZ1fMsAVrYWozEAKKkVejI5FSPzT6h0Y1gxwf8uEcTenjTPvmICWGM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill:

You mentioned Roy Brauner, who was very well-respected as an expert in track maintenance (so was Lamphier, but he was from the NP).  I heard a story once that when Roy was a youngster, his Dad was section foreman on the east end, and the Brauner family lived in the second story of the West Hinsdale depot.  Did Roy ever mention that to you?

Glen Haug

CC: CBQ@yahoogroups.com