Re: [CBQ] Official Correspondence

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Official Correspondence
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:36:19 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359405381; bh=zm/tgpckfuzOArr80e9l2bh+3pi6HESsuDEirlefxrQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=3rihW+kILc/Lx0s2NYw2pTyaJq9dpRs3p6cKE+wsJRpgYQyHEa12Iwt0fYha59ILvQTcbXtUpWBHqFk9aJaCPWz6wQR9Lp1mWVbdRMQeaY4CXiUnuvWjuzq7oj9Un4Mm8Oz9rcDRtp7Vh7slK/nYiznsqK5sBLVDh+WKvo3zqa0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis
You struck a cord with me. I believe the people side of railroading is the most important. When I wrote BB#35, I made sure I covered the people of Coalfields railroading. In the process, I did over 200 oral history interveiws. People often say to me, "You must like trains". I quickly correct them and tell them I like RAILROADS. The difference, of course, is the people part of railroading, not just trains!
John