Re: [CBQ] Interpreting a track chart bridge callout?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Interpreting a track chart bridge callout?
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:27:50 -0500
Cc: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359401275; bh=JxkL6Y0P9EX/rnHtqcMk50JVxpTLlJniSgSBfWeO/R0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=3tmkwKA2V8KYA7srAfP3hBIZyIIPcisvMFxYgkneZDmXz8QQOKXGLo6+OPcEmfrUpRvQAaFjm49Zr2lWjpYzUHoUPCbUOjzBFvcanSaFpzNOm38U9YsMEB4b42GS0O/6k/mlqcSHjdYqAjCxgbgQ08T8+aK+vMPye3GnX0FCTwo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Glenn, guess I did not look at the subject very close. I did not know thew were looking at a track chart. Course you would be the one to explain it anyway. I know several railroads recorded the debts of the piles, don't remember what they called them. I seen Joe Beaver looking at one one time.
Bill Jackson

Sent from my iPad