Re: [CBQ] RE: [nburlingtonroute] The CB&Q and the REA

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: [nburlingtonroute] The CB&Q and the REA
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:07:42 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358435266; bh=GrCWfqynd+KCLI/jiBYxasAnWGv+Pb0Jl067X/Wl6dU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=KrSxZzz2UWWHFgl80XIQJ+CUJVhI/UMNhgGIckPyCN6AL9ZEOEY74LV1+HAm3QenpSLdjag0y32OWH3I2MXRLYnaQjIDpcDQ3DvgndiED1MJOsCjYkA0l0l9QnFdAe8eEm1yoXlPSXss2KVlmFyM62Q1FADIV29cLzqqx16AjYA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John

I remember reporting engine hours for yard work, but never miles...I think maybe they used a "flat figure" for switch engine miles computed from number of hours worked multiplied by whatever that arbitrary "multiplier" was....

Yes this is far to "arcane" a subject for a Bulletin Article...Don't ask...

Pete