Re: [CBQ] Jumping was Re: Montgomery, IL Train Wreck of 1943

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Jumping was Re: Montgomery, IL Train Wreck of 1943
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:26:08 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358187971; bh=k2raOAUUttICp5qxW1s2THyaW/JX/HYmbbQcNjDNcqU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rkcxix/rVramSgHZ1L43QR+pnPpXZxR49QQI7dBDGFkPVnnZByF7RayP01YF8LzyZF5Bld+peP17su5GRd5Hc1sFwt4YRiV7DN+Oq527KcVOBcO3JHZ6Pj2+MuHgmZHgifzn5WQUUxyQtxLdclwJv34gmSOEeW6tsadKDIDKDw0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Charlie..now all I have to do is FIND IT....I know I have it in printed form, but It may not be electronically recorded...

I used to type up all my stuff for our Lincoln Railfan's Club newsletter and then the editor would retype it...Now us contributors just type up our stuff and e mail it to the publisher who, in turn e mails it to the printer...in addit;ion a number of us get our copies of the newsletter via e mail..Saves lots of typing and paper and postage..

This computer stuff ain't all bad.

I'll get busy looking for my round tuit and get a copy off to you in the "foreseeable future.

Pete