RE: [CBQ] Re: Montgomery, IL Train Wreck of 1943

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Montgomery, IL Train Wreck of 1943
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:59:32 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358096382; bh=vjKb1qyi9w0Gw4TQWbjISM3aYJ7zMnWpTZYq898d0SI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CilXt8n5xYCeJaNjEnRrnQ5FWbEuKqw+rYa9n0myX6GJ3CYOmXdoHAirLpQ9Z8RME8Zo3DLv5EylVzyMI3N3gV/Lbwgor4vqau+VA5kXktr4LtvYxBd5FFi9iusfPPdPKSc/c/9+ssf31NbkN5bJAbqwAKqmX1BF0sKUcugDDSQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Karl-

I will be keeping, with your permission, this post to use as a sidebar if we ever have Burlington Bulletin article on this incident. Helps bring history alive!!!

Thanks,
Charlie Vlk