[CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two
From: herrick@krausonline.com
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 20:20:37 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357417238; bh=qgsd9f+FJOvbXjNeMjDNAw9cKHX0JZnyxdo8eka3ddk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NN0qXEXwBZsxiboAh5cnLJf9EgXeQ8z64T9YJCewfsgSKGCk19wLZxLDfdba/bdJ6GwPCGYhlWAmhpTOpNayJ+M+ZkfPaM9s7MFpVudK80EMEJDr9wlszV/EeKo4skEzHBlwoUu185OhcR7gpbGPIybXcFATkqH8LnCesC/tg8o=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo,

Can you supply more information about the 18,100 series company service tank
cars for diesel fuel? The photos in Mike Spoor's book show cars in the 23,000
series as did the two mini-articles in Prototype Modeler decades ago. Per the
BRHS data sheet, the TM-3 high walkway cars were originally numbered in the
15,000 series, but renumbered to 23,XXX in 1938. In other words, I can't locate
photos or data on the cars you referenced.

Thanks!

Bob Herrick

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com