Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:30:44 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357338651; bh=c6Lazm9g6IX8NeNnnrpJZJ0PTXO9sxduffndHdaJdzw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Cl/xm9O5x5sypZh3fEbKx6osDWxq+z889kVbh+hOWMxIPPwRrvMqkmOpIMw/fGCa8Xshid6JZawUgtSIIdhTW58BK1FElakd9RxnZOXNUJRKAODFfkxgPriYeQjgx4P9TZdxh6GgBadiP6+54c3UOLp2153MuX0Nm10ciadl2tA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The Q had tank cars but they were in company service and were not used for interchange service so they weren't listed in the ORER.