Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:13:37 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo and Bob
The only Train Sheet I can find is Tuesday April 16, 1968
The 209 was on the OTX(Oregon Turn) with just a waycar out of Aurora and worked at Rochelle 1205-325PM in to Oregon at 410 PM
The Oregon Job had the 259 on duty at 1030 AM and went to Mt. Morris at 2 PM with 7-1-280 returned at 535 PM with 4-7-410 with the Oregon Turn departing at 547 with 4-10-440 and worked at Aurora 704-759PM
81 shows out of Aurora at 217AM with 39-37-2500 working Rochelle 310-340 and into Savanna at 614 AM with 39-27-3512  Motors 965, 187,638,218 I am going to suggest the 218 got set out at Rochelle.  81 shows departing Savanna at 1020 AM with motor 965 and 187 80-49-6917 Into No Lax (CX)230 with 81-39-6937 and shows tied up CX as the 81 of previous day had departed CX at 142 AM 69-69-6830  E Winona 217-255 and into Division St. St Paul at 555AM with 58-75-6432
83 chased 81 out of Aurora at 733 AM motors 915, 620, 934, loading of 33-87-4777 no work and into JO at 1007 out with same motors at 1105 AM with 42-93-5432 and worked at PDC into CX at 338AM with 45-93-5561  And again the previous days 83 had chased 81 out of CX at 232 AM with no work in to St. Paul arriving on his tail at 615 AM
Many other sheets in the files with at least two written up and filed somewhere in the Bulletin Files??
Did manage to get all the sheets for a April 1965 4960 run, Both East End, Mainline, Around the Horn  and Pea Vine(and a normal Pea Vine to show how the RR was shut down for the move)
Steve in SC