Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Oregon Question

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Oregon Question
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:46:43 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356273882; bh=WvJYBJnrLT+x1bH+NDsvFU3GbDNnUp/8Kp9o/M270N4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=cshHJfW7eixLrloaeI3YO0J+Rkbry3PgJB7jiV7MqTUKCaQArzK0cZq7rbkG2cYn4Cgazm6nO52DY4UNALgNGpqXi18zEp8/rVAWzURqHKZ0L/Icq6opcVzOHV0akin0abUT3/ZzCKb5UeqPGNBD7NuuHGfSQFCnXYY6VUFPudU=