Re: [CBQ] National Silica

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] National Silica
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:34:12 -0600 (CST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355160855; bh=Le9N6bms3j2Zcykpk0i5Qp7kvYXm0JusuUmcO3GukBg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nkSSrXuTdypLG26It1Vh0w7Xlb3xy5mWx8S2ZMc1U6eW5F+x2eQzSKkvcI9nPccHbBEAH9GKhCtPziFTUe0rF1v7KFmAnpUDXz0ZqbSVB+fU366WpsEU1Voy146beUuUohUTjt0Yx25hxgZ40iL54DLLbZvegJhbHCB5uBL8NEc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve,

We all knew there was a cutoff to get by Aurora before the parade. It was
usually firm, but occasionally it was "flexible". Did the dispatchers have hard
guidelines or was there some wiggle room and if so how much did who was the
engineer and/or engine/train consist factor into it?

Doug