RE: [CBQ] National Silica

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] National Silica
From: "Carroll, Ed" <ed.carroll@heartland.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 04:12:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355112742; bh=0O3NPYJ+g68xPDqoHk7KIC2GL9hK3N58oGUYkXQ8/b0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=kis2FSbUQqdMp50cSpsyDIf6+aAHdH9QznjlYyPEI9Hc/suZjDqbaPdW6vhxjoTfZkztmtjooSHVq5glSK3Au7mmk2xvyIn28pOUZmpxsK5Iysv2XBx7DDUx8K17Y/h+GXuzblgiYJab3IkWChTM+jzpOtsA48zFLDnv8sGEptE=