Re: [CBQ] Re: Ballast Color

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Ballast Color
From: Thomas Quimby <thomas_quimby@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1347900644; bh=BWq6rvq0msNWAFebQg+Qw5l8Ooa5GU56c2K3XslF4ac=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=iigXKoUkqlSDKqWR3dJW2okNB8bmjUFsadVWOuCX1VxdM2CkynU9hP6HCAhgEWQdpI6InuznMG+rXMgwOE41fE/nxu7CxSxVgCqrm1PoPYGw3QdrIt01BaH5D7gYlDm8