Re: [CBQ] Re: E5 details

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: E5 details
From: Jim's Junction <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:53:03 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346449988; bh=DRZw5zKmchQIqvX1niWP8zP4bHKnGGStOCmYwdJXrdQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=n20Cc1vumxdqF3+hQaASBKXM4y5SVuYTzpj3Jufe9l5dHeMLTIAgqQIzTxKn0KvOCQVDdoUOCpFAThfrMepaFOhMWtx4hgRn3X9ybuEZAjXQqFSPl3UYBtFEOTo56IwL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Keith,

   Model Railroader published a book called 'Detailing Diesel
Locomotives' by Jeff Wilson and I believe it is still available (I
have it in stock). In it he shows how he used Bare Metal Foil on side
panels on HO Proto 2000 E-7's & E-8's. The pictures are very helpful
and show how he applied the foil. A lot of my plastic car model
builders buy Bare Metal Foil from me and use it on bumpers and trim.
I have wanted to try using the 'Chrome' foil on some of my P2k E-
units but haven't got around to it yet.

   John Olson
   Billings, Mt.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com