Re: [CBQ] Savanna IL crossing (Was: Dining in Savanna)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna IL crossing (Was: Dining in Savanna)
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346384434; bh=wwYYmcsCMSXILC2mBkmuR9ApFk0SLlnGkw7zQC37VZA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fPuTK8xHUvyb1VWGplptLxNEIxXfnYZt/EDfmB5UCI2blomK69h958tgPjNLKGBuOJb2E8I8VsXZ7OiRqnixSbO2FAwbrOV6y4eR5j+SFDMI4iquHsjuBHmLjSky6zw3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The CNW has been stealing the diamond at Rochelle since it was Autoed.
The Milw Rd. had two towers at Savanna the one with the mainline that is still in and another south at the curve of the Q mainline which went south to Ayers and the Quad Cities.
Automatic Interlockers were put in to basically be cheap and IF worked they way the rules state are safe but most times are rigged for one road to run first.  In Cicero on the old Wabco CTC machine we would put a tag on BX at Shabbona when the CNW went south so as not to line up to early for them to go back north.  Same at Earlville on the Mainline Machine
Steve in SC