Re: [CBQ] Sesser Concrete

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sesser Concrete
From: jameskoretsky@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:32:41 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344961948; bh=qMwweyaEYKuMVm0LBvcWEw1HJXMB9H53rk+JVohXBjQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UzZNiO7/GjDGEtKr3WXsz89LaJd1pJSAtsPhhDLNY2pgh5a3w9mVpMdOloA2iCe67tgAIGGi2oivWYQR3YUPzzkax1dUSx8LYJlC1BQN8D5WkzmZr6MohgxJhU+qW/2+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,

This is very intersting. Can you tell us if the reason from switching from Rail
to Truck was because the volume of concrete being sold went down, for example,
a large construction project in the area finished up, or if trucks offered a
lower rate charge?

Trying to work out why the switch at that particular time.

James