Re: [CBQ] 2 man crews

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2 man crews
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 22:39:04 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344206294; bh=r5Oo23L7Y8U85/qbSKaboPlLss4VxDKHU7gVbqGB82I=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=q7p3ZphEsNN6ahXbpmtrTPc06lDg/63W/QBenPDJ9vnkejGhv2j90RHABl+ODoCEFUFI4hur2fxoFlK8GRBIySsU7KHgPPO1wUbPGoAWsO1DSbQP1Arxlz++vF3l3Y+D