Re: [CBQ] Re: Wheel

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Wheel
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343711712; bh=hDRoz/S3jHIQsFV6Xq+7guUaX5bJ6zViSV5jG2Th0Mk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=dQ+O+jpWHjZcdL32G4iwD8t6KrpZ/VvGeR04ESaL6BavHW8wXKdAPbc/4c0Jenbv/mNYQS66lCbpoz0IDlolL0cXz1AwZPfwjshV87UIIBj1xNw3pNMHWapwPM2PnEPS