Re: [CBQ] Re: Wheel

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Wheel
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343703727; bh=ZQCR04Df/e783A7g8x3vUouhrjKNkbAAhUZ0WcMqWKQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=KODxtUotiVpWn5EOdobrInucl2nRbZndoDZJBVqE7HuK9IzJ5igumTTPpmAKeQ4zZCkzZVnZwhzJ4JOxG2nxTVSaHtelVJ90XkTFRLdCW03Y6hRRbPiHSwXphb2K/wfL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hey Guys WHY flog a dead horse
It is a front wheel off an old tractor that was built on steel.  The ridge helped to keep it in the ground as a tread.
Now look at early rubber tires on the front of tractors.  They had the ridge just like the older steel wheels
Steve in SC