RE: [CBQ] Re: Wheel

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Wheel
From: "John Hagen" <sprinthag@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:09:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342213821; bh=6YWakXjhkSFRVr3aSh+ZaZs5OJEDHW5H4uRFIZ0qQEk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=oitxF6+GRDQh3Gf3/Htx8279N3A1AvDZVdez9Ij9yhaBH55Q/cSnfUd4WJdXuibNnYcmzNhxz5l58o2c/Yr7wz7DLhHehFo2Fv9/0hNdA+1vSrq52ZIjn1nUVk10XdFN
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Said it before and I’ll repeat; this wheel is too small and too lightly built to be from a tractor. I also doubt it to be an idler for a tracked vehicle as the rib is not as defined as any track idler’s I’ve seen.

That said, I am rather certain it is an agricultural wheel. Someone had mentioned a planter which would seem plausible. Of course so would be a wheel on a plow, rake, or just about any farm implement other than a manure spreader (again too small). The reality is that we are doing a lot of speculating but the chances of find a definite use for it without unearthing a photo of some vehicle or other of the same size and design on it we will never be certain.

John Hagen