[CBQ] Re: Sleeping Car Poplar Branch/Flat et, al.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Sleeping Car Poplar Branch/Flat et, al.
From: "risrwy" <risrwy@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:27:57 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339993679; bh=CA9KNTD7pOkO155CP7sYF1fPCBHqSyTkb+8QgBdlBXg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Gpy4DQTn7S6Sa5WC++CXkX00CGZn1xLrBzH2ih0vyC+NDHiQFZMN47FcKy3lJXFJaBuaSsEN9ZxFlVrkH/3Q3H6FRXxucIrHQwTC8nnvz6yObNYUq1LcMqhaLyaHqOi9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rich,

Thank you very much. That is what I needed. Since I am modeling September 1959,
I do want to be as accurate as I can be. PULLMAN it is then. Now if I can
figure a way for Zephyr Tower to be added to the mix.......Paul Buhrkre.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com