RE: [CBQ] Re: Railfanning in MO

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Railfanning in MO
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:03:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1338314620; bh=KnoecXnVbntjmygaWmdhSYle0i04rpbSZukINaBvbck=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Ce8j1lW2t44LbC6ESI3fnS5xo1EvcIUI2KxAHuP8Ow6cInWfhvQmlxr1wmxtEimNqFu6s1dTgFCOXFhgPL+qr0XAnA5w0UaidMvTv6S1ddZMljZ5y95k6M5GQ3+c1YfJ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

So pretty much everything has shifted to the former ATSF line versus the KC cutoff? I see the tracks west of Brookfield are  gone.  I'll make sure to take some time to do some train watching around Buclin.

Ricky Keil