[CBQ] Re: Forker, Missouri

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Forker, Missouri
From: "xocboy2001" <stevedonaldson@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 19:32:12 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1336246334; bh=3NzARLxKNMjpvdeMuPaT/XxF4w+KxgvFW2JbBXrf3C8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MDoytHunvbk5VAKBCI1z3GiA+gISem38W5TrtlCp7pv0v+p8Tvz9c1Y066q72qmJsv6KRxRhUAQyahJu9lUSv/MmZgcDIMdDLrNAHMtvzSnAKRUqu2bRdpfMkxxT0OX7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Some maps show junction to Carrollton Branch being at Needles rather than
LaClede...was it moved over time(e.g. when K.C. Cut-off was built), and is
branch still intact, in use?

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com