Re: [CBQ] Sorry..it was M.E. Hagan..

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sorry..it was M.E. Hagan..
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:25:31 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335903934; bh=kk6PGUQNmbaFpS4fJuxyRACI8n3CwukMuM6+siYPpNE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=s20YsbXolEd537Bnhg9sj1rQdAg+GRB0icD4vnprxd4pWgjMytWB03/sVxSQaNzIG3b9zMd/EZ4CGXuwDDBwSyKF35Lu7A2z3MSnqfMbUxNfVXjqdA2WPxXCWpSS+uWZ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That was the original Jo Main, but this section was abandoned around 1957 and the westbound trains went up the KLine and around the wye at Falk or Mark and then west to Palmyra.  That wye was built around 1947 or 48.  The H&StJo had two depots in Palmyra.  One was on Main St. and the other at the Junction of the Quincy Line and the old Jo Main.  Refresh my memory, what were you doing around Hannibal in the days of ME Hagen?