[CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trips

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trips
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:03:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331647404; bh=nzpQhRhZXMsyjhYyv48b7914Wy/vhKe8YLLCRVbC6tg=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Zb0nmMjwhsOt+WBOR0wyk4m2gA3kKj/71g9xMp/OBhWdjVeZ4BP4Q69Gihs7p/xdgdsXJyCMgON+dafKZ+V5gEq4a525C+XlXJBRk8TjtGxL7WUOBSLSAapel11XFb01
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bob,

No problem. Thanks for the further update and taking the time to check out the information. I can easily update my list.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO

PS, to all member, I still need a lot of missing information. For instance, there was an Iowa- NRHS trip out Davenport, I believe that it was a two day trip to southern Illinois and possibly up towards Savanna. The train was about 8 cars long with all heavyweight equipment. I chased the trip, but don't recall the date or destination. I know there were a number of excellent movie runs. It was pulled by 4960 and occurred possibly in May, 1962.