RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Steam.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Steam.
From: <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:55:56 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331650563; bh=u78kvbG5jiXf3mOmHaKxkg6r1L01/LOEz4PxLUUIMhc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=W4LZHF5THG+2EnrvMn9XtclW52UNmYL+O3YkkGDON5+eDKCH0Ve64SgnrTWjqVFCqISnx0W1vDTtcRteuWE+5thK0a108KjlxwRnRlQbLjqBm3mLp6wbiMgnHwH4Q9q2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

YES!!! Wish I was closer but Maryland is a bit of a ways to wherever you are. My heart dream is to see a 5600 running once again. Last one I saw was in 195? When it went through my backyard going to the scrap line in Lincoln NB. 5629 is MY locomotive since I had a cab ride from York NB to Lincoln NB one Saturday at age 15.

Noel