[CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trips

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trips
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:09:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331827762; bh=H/+ZHn/Kp+i9INZYW52/4/nBXNrlh7fI+PXJLxVoCCk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=unnlDLZDBXvtOy8u9bt3SbBGC+7TMU31kOnaX2nemkIISyoiul8NBFAekkQweOku7zT/GvYA76yUF7ijPSlIoGj7FwJS6eRmkFAZFylu8nzKqW730scH8oE9HHoJyduE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jim,

Do you have any recollection as to what month your trip occurred? With double deck cars, it could well have been one of the many Choo Choo specials that the Q ran in that time period. I know about the time machine. Sometimes, that would be nice. I guess that is what photos are for. Too bad some of us who were there didn't keep better records. In his younger days, my dad often said he thought the steam locomotives would be around for ever. Then, he went to work for EMD, so he should have known better!

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO