Re: [CBQ] The Rest of the Story

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Rest of the Story
From: Skip Waters <wgcrush@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331514170; bh=RTrbwzj+w2RQlj0JNn+CPw5/x99Dc76Ysb4RDWAFJe4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rtoMACh4oAmpOENB+3xGOcqMN/Sm9U/C+Y8plY2aTqwNMOi+E1KRhZJ6ylrZ/9DmpmbeW0bXPZQt2f9vgmB4YFQuEISOfTjlHfpbugMiUaNnIb7TgUUy0wxYT4qWYYDw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Unfortunately, this can happen to the best of us at one time or another.  I feel you did the right thing to make everyone aware of your experiences.  It's up to the vendor to set this straight and produce the model as agreed or refund your investment.  Although you may not get your model back in the same condition or improved as you wanted, it's a warning to others to be careful in who they trust to do this type of work.  I hope you are able to resolve this to your satisfaction.  Again, thanks for sharing your experience with the group.

Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas