Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trip List So Far

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trip List So Far
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:13:59 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331414041; bh=J7If1GoR9mUBDKtazVm9xx7vUfeTP2bpqsNE1m1iWEU=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=KLtTMDaq/YV4gcrBFYergu58csT1dkbtkCX+gpd7MPfkUUadmTIF8aCCtNXI2GYDRk3NX7AEtIzbQ1YFw/e4Q9CqY+VQmqM+FhP1equOsVIFNoHyxWFgCW6/Zre8Bm48
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

you are only showing two trips west of burlington iowa with 5632. If my memory is right one of those two trips is the recording on Sunday Only going from Burlington to New London

Bill Ewinger
Burlington Iowa